Big News!!! World 100k Championships in Holland here I come!

   Seriously, how is this happening?  I am so excited, proud, and humbled to be selected to represent Canada in the World 100k Ultrarunning Championship in Winschoten, The Netherlands on Saturday September 12, 2015.

   The ACU team manager, Armand Leblanc asked me if I was interested in running on the national team at the Dirty Girls race.  I was very interested.  It was a goal of mine to qualify for the world 100k team in 2016.  This just sped up the process.  My race performance that day justified his decision, and I have accepted his offer.  I am so proud to be representing Canada again.  I get to line up with my Canadian team teammates, in our National team uniforms, and share an amazing experience with them.  I am so unbelievably proud.
Greg and I in Torhout, Belgium, before the World 100k Championships in June, 2009

Sonja and I in Manchester, England after the Commonwealth Mountain and Ultra distance Championships 
Laurie and I after the awards ceremony being photobombed by Jason 
Immediately after my women's 6th place finish in the 100k race at the Commonwealth Mountain and Ultra Championships in September, 2009 with Hassan and Darren

Comments

  1. We're very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Nelson! Still can't believe it. Glad you were there to see it happen :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Lisa!! Such great news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment