Happy Birthday Greg!

   It's Greg's Birthday today.  He's giving a presentation at a green building conference, but when he gets home, he's going to enjoy his Birthday presents.  This morning, as I was running, our oldest daughter was working with Grandma and Grandpa to print off photos and arranging them to decorate his bulletin board in his home office....it was so sweet, I included a photo below.  I made Greg a gift (a Hudson Bay-style quilt), and have a nice relaxing night planned (wine, cheese, movie, in front of a fire) for when he returns. I love this guy. Have a very Happy Birthday Greg!

Ella worked hard decorating Greg's bulletin board in his office

Greg's birthday quilt

Herman posing on the quilt - he jumped on it and made himself comfortable -within seconds of me laying it out.

Comments

  1. Great work on the bulletin board, Ella! And nice quilt, Lisa! (Gotta love the photo of Herman laying on it, haha)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment