Being cartoonized

After a stressful week, I am finding myself reading more comics and humourous pieces.  I love any cartoon about running, and I especially admire the comics and illustration of my sister Holly Main.  I have many one-frame comics about random funny events that have happened to us - a few are framed on my walls.  She loves to poke-fun at absurd things that happen.  When I was checking out her comic and illustration website www.hollymain.com, I came across one comic with me as one of the characters.

http://www.hollymain.com/comics#12

It shows me (in the red shirt), giving Holly a bottle of homemade wine.  Greg and I had run out of wine bottles, so I bottled her cabernet sauvignon homebrew in a sports bottle, and attached a wine label to the outside.  She thought it was hilarious.  So she made it into a comic.

Comments